Commercial Investment Division Offers "Fundamentals" CE December 10th
The Commercial Investment Division (CID) of NOMAR is offering a 4 hour class on the “Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate” on Tuesday, December 10th from 9:30 to 1:30 at the NOMAR office in Mandeville.
This course will:
- List the key players and their roles
- Differentiate the main differences between a commercial and a residential transaction
- Illustrate the different types of commercial real estate
- Describe the different commercial transactions
- Discuss key terms in commercial contracts
- Identify the components of a marketing plan
- Discuss skills needed to succeed
- List other resources for information and education
- Offer tips for beginning a commercial real estate career
Who can benefit from this course?
- Newly-licensed agents in small markets who intend to be involved in both commercial and residential real estate
- Residential brokers-in-charge who supervise commercial agents
- Residential agents who wish to learn more about commercial real estate
- Commercial agents just entering this field
- Real estate investors seeking information about commercial real estate
- Office assistants of commercial agents
This course will not equip an agent with all of the needed tools to practice commercial real estate. It will, however, explain the business and introduce many of the resources needed to pursue a commercial transaction or a career in commercial real estate.
Instructor: Rich Stone of Latter & Blum Commercial Real Estate