1. Pay Your NOMAR and CID Dues
You must pay your NOMAR dues by November 30, 2021.
You must pay your CID dues by December 31, 2021.
- You can pay online by clicking here.
- You can mail your check to our Metairie office: 3645 N I-10 Service Rd W, Metairie, LA 70002.
- At our Metairie office, you can leave your payment in the secure mailbox located outside the entrance.
- At our Mandeville office, you can put your payment in the mail slot located to the right side of the door.
- You can call (504) 885-3200 and give your credit card payment to the receptionist.
Click here for 2022 NOMAR Dues Billing Information.
2. Fulfill required 12 hours of CE including the 2021 Agent Mandatory and Code of Ethics
You must complete the required 12 hours of continuing education credit including the 2021 Agent Mandatory topic: Basics of Investment Property and Property Management. Below are a few options for completing these requirements:
You can check how many hours you have completed on the LREC Website. Don’t have a total of 12 hours? Here’s how to get what you need:
- To see all LIVE course offerings, view the NOMAR calendar.
- Below are the virtual classes we are offering for the rest of 2021:
- November 17: Real Estate Ethics & REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- December 16: Credit Scoring
- December 27: Real Estate Ethics & REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- December 30: LREC Mandatory: Basics of Investment Property and Property Management
- Check NOMAR Online CE Shop for additional course offerings through our partner vendor (promo codes may be available).
- Look for classes through Real Estate Schools such as Donaldson Education Services or Bob Brooks School.
Still need to take the 2021 Mandatory Topic: Basics of Investment Property and Property Management?
- Take it through the NOMAR Online CE Shop (promo codes may be available).
- Contact Real Estate Schools such as Donaldson Education Services or Bob Brooks School for their mandatory topic offerings.
Code of Ethics:
All NAR members must complete at least 2.5 hours of Code of Ethics training (not necessarily CE) during Cycle VI between January 1, 2019- December 31, 2021. You must complete Code of Ethics training during this time frame, regardless of when you last completed it.
- Visit our Check My Code of Ethics on the NOMAR website for more information and to see if you have already completed your requirement.
3. Renew Your License with LREC
You need to renew your license with LREC by December 31, 2021. All the info you need to do this can be found here.