MatrixMLS RESO 193x30

facebook  linkedin  twitter-icon jpg

You are here: Home | All News | 2014 REALTOR® Appreciation Day

2014 REALTOR® Appreciation Day

The New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®, Inc.

announces

REALTOR® Appreciation Day

Monday, February 10th

8:30 am until 3:50 pm

Full Day:  6 CE hours

1 GRI credit

Cost to NOMAR Members $25.00

Cost to Non NOMAR Members $150.00

SOLD OUT!!!

Be sure to participate in the Champagne & Diamonds Raffle and Parade of Prizes which goes directly towards your MARPAC contribution for 2014!

Champagne & Diamonds Raffle:
Each $35 ticket purchase gets you a glass of champagne, entry in to the drawing for a Beautiful Diamond necklace, An extra chance to Win FREE NOMAR or GSREIN dues for next year!
or
You can purchase 3 tickets for $100 and get 3 glasses of champagne, 3 entries for the Diamond necklace drawing & 3 chances to win FREE NOMAR or GSREIN dues for next year!

Parade of Prizes:
$20 buys you 10 chances in the Parade of Prizes.

 

Agenda

8:30  Complimentary coffee, MARPAC Silent Auction, Parade of Prizes, Champagne & Diamonds Raffle

9:15  "Negotiating Strategies" with Adorna Carroll

Overview:
Pivotal Concepts
Strength Strategies
Tactics & Techniques

Students will learn:
True objective of a negotiation
Skilled negotiators possess certain traits
Unskilled negotiators can help us obtain our client's objectives
Positions of strength can be used to positively frame our negotiations
Tacts, tools and techniques exist and are effective when utilized to neutralize situations and scenarios

10:45  Break and Drawing for NOMAR & GSREIN dues & Lockbox

12:05  Class ends and sign-out

12:15  Box lunch, Silent Auction, Parade of Prizes, Champagne & Diamonds Raffle

1:00  "Shift Happens"  with Adorna Carroll

Overview:
Basic consumer wants have not changed but what they expect for professional service has
The four different generational communication styles and their distinct differences
Newer electronic communication tools to consumer informtion and assistance
And more!

2:30  Break and Drawing for NOMAR and GSREIN dues and Lockbox, Champagne & Diamonds Raffle Drawing

3:50  End of class and event

 

Disclaimer: Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.  If in doubt, please consult your tax advisor.  Contributions to MARPAC are voluntary and used for political purposes.  The indicated amount is only a suggestion and you may give more or less or refuse to contribute without affecting your membership rights.  Up to 70% of each contribution is used by the Louisiana Realtors® Association PAC to support state and local candidates.  At least 30% of each contribution is sent to the National RPAC. Of that amount, 90% is used by National PAC to support Federal candidates and is charged against your limit under 2 U.S.441a, while the remaining 10% is used for other Federal Grassroots political activities.

 

 

 

You are here: Home | All News | 2014 REALTOR® Appreciation Day